Stroud Lake Reservoir
A Hidden Gem in Oklahoma
Tucked away in a quiet corner of Oklahoma, Stroud Lake is a hidden gem just waiting to be discovered. This beautiful reservoir was built in 1968 and is perfect for a day of fishing, swimming, or simply enjoying the scenery.
AnglerHub reports that the lake was built in 1968 and formally named “Salt Camp Creek Watershed Dam No. 12” during construction. The site goes on to say that the lake is “about 4.6 miles from Stroud, Oklahoma” and offers fishing, swimming, and “enjoying the scenery.”
If you’re looking for a place to relax and enjoy some time outdoors, Stroud Lake is the perfect spot. The tranquil atmosphere and stunning views make it a great place to clear your head and unwind. And if you’re an angler, you’ll be happy to know that the lake is teeming with bass, catfish, and crappie just waiting to be caught. So whether you’re looking to relax or get your adrenaline pumping, Stroud Lake has something for everyone.
If you find yourself in Oklahoma looking for a place to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life, be sure to check out Stroud Lake. This hidden gem offers something for everyone, whether you’re looking to fish, swim, or simply enjoy the scenery. So come on down and see what all the fuss is about! You won’t be disappointed.
|– Frisbee Golf Course – bring your own frisbies|
– water skiing
– overnight camping
– swimming at the sand beach
– picnic tables
– barbecue grills
– rest rooms
– RV pads with utilities
|Camping with electric||$20.00|
|Senior citizens (55 and up) and disabled citizens||$15.00|
|Use of pavilion||$25.00|
|Daily boat permit||$5.00|
|Yearly boat permit||$35.00 per year|
|Yearly off-roading permit||$30.00 per year|
|Senior citizens (55 and up)||Free|
- Must be 18 years old to camp by yourself.
- All camping is on a first come only basis.
- A 14 day stay limit on All camping will be enforced.
- Only 2 tents or 1 camper and 1 tent are allowed per camp site.
- Quite time is from 10:00 P.M. until 6:00 A.M.
- Check out time is 3:00 P.M.
-6 Black Bass
-6 Channel Catfish
-Flathead Catfish must be 20-inches or longer
-Bass must be 14-inches or longer
- Speed limit 15 MPH around the lake. No three (3) or four (4) wheeled recreational vehicles allowed on lake property.
- No fireworks or firearms on lake property.
- No glass containers on lake property.
- No alcoholic beverages in beach area or in boats.
- Allowed only in your own campsite.
- No one allowed in lake area between 10:00 P.M. and 6:00 A.M. except campers.
- All swimming is at your own risk.
- No swimming within 150 feet of boat docks or boat ramps.
- All pets must be on a leash and can't be in swimming area.
- Horse riding restricted to riding trails only.
- Horse loading and unloading permitted only on east side at Boy Scout Camp Grounds.
- Trail Riders must present a Coggin's Test Certificate before they will be allowed to use the trails.
- Remember: There is zero tolerance on rule violations.
- You are responsible to know all State and Municipal Laws Before entering lake. Ignorance is no excuse to break the law.
- All water vessels must go counter clock wise on the lake.
- No wave jumping.
- Jet Boats must have baffles in mufflers.
- You must stay 150 feet from any vessels and swimming area.